<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>        <rss version="2.0"
             xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
             xmlns:dc="http://purl.org/dc/elements/1.1/"
             xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
             xmlns:admin="http://webns.net/mvcb/"
             xmlns:rdf="http://www.w3.org/1999/02/22-rdf-syntax-ns#"
             xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/">
        <channel>
            <title>
									0720 Cannabis Club Forum - Recent Posts				            </title>
            <link>https://0720.org/forum/</link>
            <description>0720 Cannabis Club Discussion Board</description>
            <language>en-US</language>
            <lastBuildDate>Fri, 09 Oct 2026 19:16:18 +0000</lastBuildDate>
            <generator>wpForo</generator>
            <ttl>60</ttl>
							                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Have you ever been arrested for being in possession?</title>
                        <link>https://0720.org/forum/open-discussion/have-you-ever-been-arrested-for-being-in-possession/#post-669</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 21:40:49 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[No, I haven&#039;t been arrested in possession of weed. I will get sent to prison if that ever happens. I&#039;m very careful with the things I do.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No, I haven't been arrested in possession of weed. I will get sent to prison if that ever happens. I'm very careful with the things I do. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://0720.org/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Dori</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://0720.org/forum/open-discussion/have-you-ever-been-arrested-for-being-in-possession/#post-669</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Do you know how to use a gun?</title>
                        <link>https://0720.org/forum/open-discussion/do-you-know-how-to-use-a-gun/#post-668</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 21:39:50 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I&#039;ve only seen how guns are used in movies and documentaries. I&#039;ve never really been closed to someone who is carrying a gun except for police officers that normally stops me when I&#039;m drivin...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I've only seen how guns are used in movies and documentaries. I've never really been closed to someone who is carrying a gun except for police officers that normally stops me when I'm driving. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://0720.org/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Dori</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://0720.org/forum/open-discussion/do-you-know-how-to-use-a-gun/#post-668</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Do you like keeping nails?</title>
                        <link>https://0720.org/forum/open-discussion/do-you-like-keeping-nails/#post-667</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 29 Sep 2026 21:38:50 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[No I don&#039;t like keeping longer nails because I always scratch my body the way it Hurts Me. I try as much as possible to cut my nails the moment I noticed them growing out.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>No I don't like keeping longer nails because I always scratch my body the way it Hurts Me. I try as much as possible to cut my nails the moment I noticed them growing out. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://0720.org/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Dori</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://0720.org/forum/open-discussion/do-you-like-keeping-nails/#post-667</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: What&#039;s the Last movie you watched?</title>
                        <link>https://0720.org/forum/open-discussion/whats-the-last-movie-you-watched/paged/2/#post-666</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2026 11:54:04 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[The TV show I watched was Mobland season 2 episode 1. The new season 2 started streaming on Paramount+ last weekend.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The TV show I watched was Mobland season 2 episode 1. The new season 2 started streaming on Paramount+ last weekend. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://0720.org/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Jega</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://0720.org/forum/open-discussion/whats-the-last-movie-you-watched/paged/2/#post-666</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: What was the last thing you lost?</title>
                        <link>https://0720.org/forum/open-discussion/what-was-the-last-thing-you-lost/#post-665</link>
                        <pubDate>Tue, 22 Sep 2026 11:43:36 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I lost my smartphone last 4 months. I can&#039;t remember how the phone got lost. It might be when I was on transit. I had to wait for 3 days to see if I find it but didn&#039;t. I had to buy a new on...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>I lost my smartphone last 4 months. I can't remember how the phone got lost. It might be when I was on transit. I had to wait for 3 days to see if I find it but didn't. I had to buy a new one. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://0720.org/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Jega</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://0720.org/forum/open-discussion/what-was-the-last-thing-you-lost/#post-665</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: No Season 2 for Shogun</title>
                        <link>https://0720.org/forum/open-discussion/no-season-2-for-shogun/#post-664</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 10:38:54 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[The good news is that right now Shogun season 2 is happening. I&#039;m one of the people who are very happy about this new development. It would been a waste of good TV show content if we didn&#039;t ...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>The good news is that right now Shogun season 2 is happening. I'm one of the people who are very happy about this new development. It would been a waste of good TV show content if we didn't get season 2.</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://0720.org/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Jega</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://0720.org/forum/open-discussion/no-season-2-for-shogun/#post-664</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Oppenheimer won 7 Oscars awards</title>
                        <link>https://0720.org/forum/open-discussion/oppenheimer-won-7-oscars-awards/#post-663</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 16 Sep 2026 10:37:00 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Oppenheimer was a great movie. Another movie that I believe would do so well too in winning Emmy Awards is going to be The Oddessy. 
Have anyone seen The Oddessy?]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Oppenheimer was a great movie. Another movie that I believe would do so well too in winning Emmy Awards is going to be The Oddessy. </p>
<p>Have anyone seen The Oddessy? </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://0720.org/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Jega</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://0720.org/forum/open-discussion/oppenheimer-won-7-oscars-awards/#post-663</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: What&#039;s your favourite movies/TV shows streaming service?</title>
                        <link>https://0720.org/forum/open-discussion/whats-your-favourite-movies-tv-shows-streaming-service/#post-662</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 18:15:15 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[Netflix is the only streaming service platform that I&#039;ve used since I started streaming movies online. I don&#039;t think I am interested in using any other one.]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[<p>Netflix is the only streaming service platform that I've used since I started streaming movies online. I don't think I am interested in using any other one. </p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://0720.org/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Jega</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://0720.org/forum/open-discussion/whats-your-favourite-movies-tv-shows-streaming-service/#post-662</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: ELON LAUNCHES GROKIPEDIA: A “NO-CENSORSHIP” WIKIPEDIA ALTERNATIVE</title>
                        <link>https://0720.org/forum/open-discussion/elon-launches-grokipedia-a-no-censorship-wikipedia-alternative/#post-661</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 18:14:07 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[I’m curious to see how this turns out. Musk has already jumped into so many areas of tech, so Grokipedia could definitely attract attention. The real test will be whether people find it reli...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[
<p>Elon Musk simply wants to be involved in almost everything that is happening in the world globally especially when it comes to do with tech. I think a lot of people are going to be interested in this one to see how it goes. </p>
<p></p>
<p>I’m curious to see how this turns out. Musk has already jumped into so many areas of tech, so Grokipedia could definitely attract attention. The real test will be whether people find it reliable enough to use regularly.</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://0720.org/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Jega</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://0720.org/forum/open-discussion/elon-launches-grokipedia-a-no-censorship-wikipedia-alternative/#post-661</guid>
                    </item>
				                    <item>
                        <title>RE: Have you had Cannabis use disorder (CUD)?</title>
                        <link>https://0720.org/forum/open-discussion/have-you-had-cannabis-use-disorder-cud/#post-660</link>
                        <pubDate>Wed, 09 Sep 2026 18:12:24 +0000</pubDate>
                        <description><![CDATA[That makes sense. Being aware of how something can become a habit is important, and it’s good to take those risks seriously rather than letting it become something that affects your everyday...]]></description>
                        <content:encoded><![CDATA[
<p>No, I've not had Cannabis Use Disorder (CUD). I have been very careful with how I make use of Cannabis. This is to make sure that I don't become too addicted to using that it's going to become a disorder for me. </p>
<p></p>
<p>That makes sense. Being aware of how something can become a habit is important, and it’s good to take those risks seriously rather than letting it become something that affects your everyday life. </p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>]]></content:encoded>
						                            <category domain="https://0720.org/forum/"></category>                        <dc:creator>Jega</dc:creator>
                        <guid isPermaLink="true">https://0720.org/forum/open-discussion/have-you-had-cannabis-use-disorder-cud/#post-660</guid>
                    </item>
							        </channel>
        </rss>
		